Come follow my journey! I have no official art training and no real connections to get me into the art world. I am 36 years young and my dream is to become an artist, not just someone who makes art in their basement, but someone who successfully sells their art, and I will not give up on that dream! I would love to break into the world of mixed media art and maybe even have galley shows someday!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is my first blog!

I want to chronicle my silly little life, my experiences trying to find myself as an artist and make a career of it and my escapades as a parent of two crazy kids. This is all new to me, but I have some great teachers!

step one: figure out how to post a photo-check!

Let me know what you think of the name of my blog if you stopped by, I may change it.

Live chat RIGHT NOW (Sun. Oct. 16 2pm est.) with Suzi Blu: https://apps.facebook.com/suziblu/Room.aspx
She's making gypsy curtains and playing French music, lol! Come join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment