Come follow my journey! I have no official art training and no real connections to get me into the art world. I am 36 years young and my dream is to become an artist, not just someone who makes art in their basement, but someone who successfully sells their art, and I will not give up on that dream! I would love to break into the world of mixed media art and maybe even have galley shows someday!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Starting a new line!

I am starting  new line of botanical prints. I am using primarily images from the graphics fairy and aging them, and adding brushes etc. I suppose they are photo manipulations, but not really?! So far I have one up for sale at Deviant art, hopefully I will have more up soon. Thank goodness fall semester is finally over!
So far it's boringly only called Butterflies and Caterpillars, maybe I will come up with a better title, maybe not!

Now I need to research printing methods so I can make prints to take to craft shows along with my jewelry- as soon as I get enough jewelry made to sell.

I guess I am always waiting for my bunny wings to take flight! Can't wait till I finally get out there!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment