Come follow my journey! I have no official art training and no real connections to get me into the art world. I am 36 years young and my dream is to become an artist, not just someone who makes art in their basement, but someone who successfully sells their art, and I will not give up on that dream! I would love to break into the world of mixed media art and maybe even have galley shows someday!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Here's 2 More...

The Woman in Flowers.... Last time I posted the original and the dreamy version. Today I feel like sharing the red and the dark version. Just a note, I am planning on lightening up the face a bit in the dark version.
The Woman in Flowers in Red

This is my daughters favorite, I am not so sure though, I think I will clear up her face some more.

The Woman in Red-Dark version

I really like the black light effect in this one, like I said though I want to lighten up her face some more!

Questions, comments, suggestions..all are welcome, just be considerate with your critiques.

Until next time,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment