Come follow my journey! I have no official art training and no real connections to get me into the art world. I am 36 years young and my dream is to become an artist, not just someone who makes art in their basement, but someone who successfully sells their art, and I will not give up on that dream! I would love to break into the world of mixed media art and maybe even have galley shows someday!

Friday, December 30, 2011

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and tomorrow night starts a whole New Year!

...That's a brand new year for you to follow your dreams!

I am looking forward to a very productive year.
I am looking forward to finishing nursing school...if only to work to finance my art addiction!
I am looking forward to losing my last 40lbs, (of the 80 I started out to lose in 2009)- I know it's about time!
and I look forward to making  my Flying Rabbit Studio jewelry come to life and start traveling to some craft shows, if only to meet nice people and be around other creatives!
(and may I be married by December! (I've been waiting ten years for this man to propose!))

I hope you all have a very happy and prosperous 2012!



For 2012...

'Here I stand ready to fly'!


May you meet the new year...
'With arms wide open'!

'I believe' in you!

May we all realize...

Peace to you and yours!

(Just some of my older art pieces I put together :)

Until next time!
Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment