Come follow my journey! I have no official art training and no real connections to get me into the art world. I am 36 years young and my dream is to become an artist, not just someone who makes art in their basement, but someone who successfully sells their art, and I will not give up on that dream! I would love to break into the world of mixed media art and maybe even have galley shows someday!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sorry for the absence!

Hello my friends!
I hope your new year is treating you well!
My latest round of classes at Chamberlain/Devry have started so 
I hate to admit, I don't have much time for blogging right now. But Don't You Fear!
I will blog when I can.
The things I am focused on this January-

1. Always my #1, my kids. An 11 year old and a 6 year old, always a handful.

2. Nursing school, I am so ready for it to be over so I can focus on art!
(oh I got a got a beginners fused glass kit for Christmas, yay! I already tried one piece but I must have nuked it too long because it came out in 3 different pieces, oops!)
someday I hope to be able to create things like this...


3. Trying to lose this stubborn 40 pounds. I am looking for motivation if any one has any for sale :)

4. Purging and packing our belongings to move into the our house, we are still waiting to hear, but I was updated this morning that the bank was reviewing all the paperwork. Cross your fingers!

and finally- I am finally going to have a devoted space for a little art studio! it's in our basement but it has a little window and it's My Own little corner and I don't have to worry about sploshing my paint! Whoo hoo!
Could this be our first house??? Yes it could!!!

In the meantime, I will be reading, and I recommend it to everyone who comes across this blog-


The addicting tale of a foray in the world of Victorian steampunk!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Miss Flying Rabbit, you are busy!Don't you worry about the blog, just get back when you have some time.The fused glass sounds really lovely!

    I wrote a book review on my Steampunk on Sunday slot because you asked if I could suggest anything else to read. Thank you so much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete